My Pregnancy

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, August 9, 2010

Well my doctor is now back so im getting anxious to have this little girl. I was having contractions last night but they quit. :( I have been cleaning and getting this house all ready for her to come. :) I'm so excited to meet my little girl. She's going to be so beautiful! I have my bag packed for the hospital and im bringing some jolly ranchers to suck on while i'm in labor, yummy! Me and my mom went to this little shop that sells kid clothes that people give when they don't want to use them anymore. There is a section where there is clothes that still have the tags on them an have never been worn! And to top that they are like 2 dollars or under! So we picked out an outfit and I got some bows and headbands with big flowers on them for Hazel :) They are soooo cute. It's going to be like my new favorite place to shop for Hazel's little outfits!
I have a doctors appt on thursday and im having an ultrasound to see how big she is and I see my doctor too. My mom thinks he is going to be concerned with how big I'm measuring because at the last appt (he was out of town so I had a diff doc) I was measuring at 41 weeks and I was only 36. And i was also 2cm dilated and 75% effaced. So she thinks he is going to want me to come into the hospital and break my water to get labor going. But I dont know, we will see on thursday! If I make it till then!!

1 comment: