My Pregnancy

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Had my Appointment, UPDATE

I had my Doctor's appointment on thursday and from the ultrasound she is measuring right on track! So wont be an absolutely huge baby after all! Haha well then I saw my doctor and he said he wants to induce me the 23rd. Thats five days away! I'm very worried about getting induced and kind of bummed. I wanted to go on my own. I still have five days so I could still go into labor so I've been doing everything possible to get labor going..nothing really has been successful. I just want the full experience of my water breaking. I'm also worried about ending up in a C-section. I would just be so upset if I wasn't able to deliver her vaginally. BUT I'm still hopeful that everything will be okay! So I have another doc appointment tomorrow and I hope my cervix has progressed a little! This will be my last doctors appointment! So exciting and sad all at the same time. I cant wait to finally meet her. I've been daydreaming about that day for a long long time now. So 5 more days till my induction! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment