Okay It's getting closer to the time and I am so anxious and worried about having a c-section, since inductions can sometimes lead there. Well I'm just worried about it because I really want to have her vaginally. I know that it will really bother me if I end up in that cold surgery room. But I'm still hopeful.
On Thursday my doctor told me I am dilated to a 3 and 80% effaced. He said I'm making very good progress. Then he tells me I better be good and not do anything this weekend because he is going to vegas for about a day and a half. He will be back Sunday. He loves taking vacations when I'm about to pop!! Me and brandon have to be at the hospital at 5:30AM. He is inducing two other women too that day. But they have to be there on sunday night. He said that I don't need to be there till monday morning since I'm progressing so well. But if I want to I can go in sunday night.
I'm getting everything ready and I'm getting more and more anxious. This has been a crazy ride. Pregnancy is something so amazing and emotional lol. I can't wait to look her in the eyes and hold my little girl for the first time. I mean I've only been waiting 9 months!! :)