My Pregnancy

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

36 Weeks :)



So today I am 36 weeks!




Ive been having really bad cramps for a few days but they are really low and they aren't too painful. And they aren't repetitive so they probably are just Braxton hicks contractions. My doctor is out of town so I really don't want her to come this week because I really want my doctor to be there :) Brandon would feel so uncomfortable if a different doctor, that he doesnt know, delivered her.

Well on saturday we went to a friends wedding and of course I was the only sober person in the entire place! It was fun watching all the drunks though. Brandon had so much fun...He even danced! And he is not the kind of person to dance. He is finishing Hazel's room this week and as soon as hes done I will put up pictures. I am so proud of her room, we have worked really hard on it. All I need is the changing table. But its currently out of stock! Ugh...And here is a pic from saturday night dancing :)







No comments:

Post a Comment